1. Season the steaks with salt and pepper, on both sides, and set aside.
2. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix in the soy, worcestershire, oregano, mustard and garlic.
3. Add the steaks and the marinade to a ziploc bag and let it marinate on the counter for at least 15 min. to no longer than an hour.
4. When the steaks are done marinating, remove them from the ziploc bag and pat them dry with a paper towel.
5. Heat a large 12 in. cast iron skillet until it starts to "smoke". Add the oil, and then the steaks and let them sear until enough of the crust has formed and the steaks no longer stick to the pan. Flip and repeat until desired doneness. Transfer steaks to a cutting board and let them rest 5 min. before cutting. Top the steaks with butter, sprinkle some finishing salt and fresh herbs for serving.
6. Serve and Enjoy!
Brazillian Kitchen Abroad
Wine, Recipes, Events, and all the latest from Bumgarner