1. in a sauce pan add 1 cup of mole paste and add your chicken broth and heat over medium heat, stirring until paste is fully dissolved. simmer until sauce is thick, about 20-30 minutes.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350 degress farenheight
3. heat 1 cup of oil in a frying pan on medium heat
4. once oil is hot, fry tortillas for about 10 seconds on each side, just enough to soften them, not make them crispy
5. place tortillas on paper towels to absorb escess oil
4. once all tortillas are cooked and cooled, line the bottom of a casserole dish with mole sauce, just enough to have a light layer of sauce to prevent sticking
5. fill tortillas just enough to be able to roll them with your queso fresco or queso oaxaca
6. once all tortillas are filled, cover with remaining mole sauce and bake for 20 minutes, just enough to melt the cheese.
7. when serving enchiladas, serve with drizze of crema and thinly slice onions on top
Wine, Recipes, Events, and all the latest from Bumgarner