1. Combine 1 1/2 tsp cumin, paprika and onion powder. Rub onto pork roast. Place roast and 2 garlic cloves into crock pot and cook on medium for 8 hours.
2. Take seeds out of roasted peppers and blend into paste using blender or food processor.
3. Sautee diced onion in 2 tbsp olive, over medium heat until tender. Add in 4 diced garlic cloves, 1 tbsp cumin and coriander. Next add in broth, can of diced tomatoes, and peppers paste.
4. Add 1 tbsp oregano, bay leaves, and cinnamon sticks to pot. Bring to a simmer and add pork roast. Let simmer for an hour or longer.
5. Add cup of desired wine and cook for 15 more minutes.
6. Shred pork and serve.
Wine, Recipes, Events, and all the latest from Bumgarner