For the Raspberry Sauce:
1. In a small, non reactive saucepan, whisk together the vinegars and sugar. Simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until the sugar's dissolved.
2. Add the chopped mint leaves and the Chambord. Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
3. Remove from the heat and let it cool. Once cool, strain out the sauce. Set aside for the lamb chops. Any extra sauce can store in the fridge for 2 weeks or freeze.
For the Lamb Chops:
1. Strip off as much fat on the back of the rib as possible. Remove all fat and meat between the ribs down to the meat portion. Then slice into single lamb chops.
2. Combine the garlic, rosemary, and the lamb chops in a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the lamb and herbs. Toss to combine all the ingredients.
3. For cooking, use the hottest grill as possible (we like 500°F). Grill the chops for 1 minute and turn every 1 minute until desired wellness. Grill 3-4 minutes for medium rare.
Wine, Recipes, Events, and all the latest from the Bumgarner Family