All of these measurements are by weight, this allows the recipe to be more accurate
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2.In a large mixing bowl whisk together your flour, salt, espresso powder and sea salt and set aside
3. In a seperate medium sized mixing bowl add sugar, melted butter and whisk.
4. Once sugar and melted butter have been mixed, mix in one egg at a time, once eggs are fully incorporated mix in your vanilla extract.
5. Add your sugar mixture to your flour mixture and mix until smooth and glossy.
6. Fold in your dark chocolate or chocolate chips, whichever you prefer.
7. Add mixture to a greased and parchment lined 8x8 baking pan
8. Bake a for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
9. Let cool to room temp before cutting. Cut into 9 slices and serve.
Wine, Recipes, Events, and all the latest from Bumgarner